Grants Pass, Oregon
Our client located in rural Southern Oregon is currently looking for a Radiology Technologist. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital located in a beautiful location near mountains where the outdoor activities are endless. Must have one year of full-time experience in a clinical setting, Oregon licensure and ARRT registration. Sign-on Bonus offered! Enjoy nature's beauty and its outdoor amenities such as cross-country skiing, golfing, fishing, hunting, and canoeing just to name a few.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Performs radiographic procedures at a technical level requiring no constant supervision of technical detail.
- Transfers and properly positions patients for examinations in order to obtain desired radiographic results according to physician specifications
- Provides immobilization as required and protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards
Requirements of the Radiology Technologist:
- Capable of all routine diagnostic procedures including but not limited to: Routine, Fluoroscopic, OR, Trauma, Portable radiographs or fluoroscopy; limited specials such as Myelograms, and Venograms
- Oregon State License eligible
- ARRT registry
For more information on this Ultrasound Technologist role or other Radiology/Imaging positions nationwide, please apply.