Our client located on the Indiana/Ohio border is seeking a Radiology Manager to join their team. The Radiology Manager is responsible for the operation and management of the Radiography Area of the Radiology Department. The manager will also perform radiographic diagnostic imaging examinations for patients per physician/provider orders with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency. The ideal candidate has their ARRT, is already Indiana licensed or eligible, have a minimum of 3 years as a registered/licensed Radiography Technologist, and has previous supervisor or management experience.
Located in east central Indiana, this area offers great art, music, and antiquing. Relax at a trendy café where chefs create gourmet masterpieces. Tour a winery and taste award-winning wines. Work and live in a low-cost-of-living area and still enjoy the benefits of big-city life!
Responsibilities of the Radiology Manager:
- Competently operates radiographic equipment
- Accurately evaluates requests for radiographic procedures
- Obtains patient history and symptoms
- Performs radiographic procedures per provider orders
- Provides care appropriate to the age-specific needs of the patients served
- Provides explanation and instruction to patients regarding radiographic procedures
- Accurately performs appropriate documentation
- Follows radiation safety policies and guidelines
- Takes responsibility for personal radiation safety and exposure monitoring
- Appropriately uses radiation protection devices
- Participates in quality assurance and quality improvement activities
- Assists in the clinical instruction of radiography students
Minimum requirements for the Radiology Manager:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- ARRT Certified
- CPR & BLS Certification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a registered Radiology Technologist
- Previous supervisor/management experience
- Radiologic Technologist license issued by the Indiana Department of Health required before start
For more information on this CT Tech opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date resume.