Currently looking for Radiology Supervisor with at least one year of experience to fill an opening with a Hospital facility located around the Atlanta, GA area. This is a full-time day shift position. Interested candidates should have ARRT and BLS certifications.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winters, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Supervisor
- Directs and coordinates the daily activities of the assigned department including a budget, personnel, patient care, and regulatory compliance.
- Acts as a liaison between their assigned department and the referring physician’s offices
- May work with neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
Requirements of the Radiology Supervisor
- Supervisory Experience
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- Registered Radiology Technologist from ARRT (R)
- Registered in CT and/or MRI by the ARRT
- Three years of clinical experience in the area supervising
- Certified in Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!