Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Radiology Supervisor (ARRT, CT registered) to join our team in the Boston, MA area. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s premier healthcare systems and one of the top employers in the state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 year of supervisory/management experience and be ARRT registered in Radiology and CT.
This position requires you to be an ARRT certified Radiology Supervisor with a minimum of 3 years of experience and must be CT registered. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience with a variety of radiology procedures, including CT, MRI, and ultrasound, is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Clinical Supervisor:
- The clinical supervisor directs the performance of modality and is responsible for the efficiency, productivity, and quality of work performed by assigned technical and ancillary staff during their own assigned shift
- Prepares and maintains Radiology modality staffing schedule including vacations and on-call, and approves time off requests according to modality policy and procedure guidelines
- Oversees all aspects of the modality’s staffing and day-to-day workflow ensuring adherence to radiology and modality policies and procedures.
- Reports problems within the site of service of the department to the Clinical Manager/Director and Radiologists on service.
Requirements for the Radiology Clinical Supervisor:
- Associate’s degree in Radiology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- BLS required
- 3-5 years of work-related experience and at least one year of supervisor/management experience required
- ARRT registered R and CT
If you are an ARRT-registered Radiology Supervisor with a CT registration looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the Boston, MA area, we encourage you to apply. The team is committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients and is looking for someone who shares their passion for excellence. Discover all that Boston has to offer!