Our client just north of Amarillo, Texas is seeking a full-time permanent Rad Tech for their growing Radiology team. The ideal Radiologic Tech has two years of experience, ARRT (R) certified, willing to cross train in CT, and able to start within 30 days from accepting the role. The client will move fast for the right individual.
Job Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Demonstrates the knowledge to provide direct and indirect care to patients of all ages: including infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Performs procedures to ensure quality patient care in accordance with Radiologists expectations and protocols.
- Displays knowledge and complies with the National Patient Safety goals.
- Supports and reports any identified compliance matters.
- Participates in hospital and department quality assurance programs to ensure safety and satisfaction.
- Participates in equipment quality control.
Minimum Requirements of the Radiology Technologist:
- Two years of experience
- ARRT (R) Certified
- Willing to cross train in CT
- Current or eligible to obtain Texas licensure
- Current CPR/BLS
For more information on the Radiologic Tech position or other permanent positions nationwide, please apply with your updated resume.