Our client located in Denver, Colorado is seeking Radiology Technologists to join their team. All shifts are available. Must be a Registered Radiologic Technologist (RRT) with one-year post certification experience required to evaluate and/or instruct student radiographers. Enjoy Museums, ski resorts, and the nearby Rocky Mountains! $15,000 Sign-on bonus!!!!
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologists
- Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department
- Perform high-quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs
- Follows standards of safe radiation practice
Requirements of the Radiology Technologists
- ARRT Registered
- Associate’s Degree
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Diagnostic Imaging to include Surgery and Trauma as required
Benefits and Compensation for the Radiology Technologists Position:
- Medical Benefits
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Work/Life Balance Program
- Outdoorsman's Paradise
For more information on this Radiology Technologist role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.