San Antonio, New Mexico
Currently looking for a Rehabilitation Director to fill an opening with a hospital setting located around the San Antonio, New Mexico area. Interested candidates should have a license in Physical Therapy and able to work independently within inpatient and outpatient settings. Interested candidate should also have experience with leading OTs, COTAs, PTAs, and SLPs along with a valid New Mexico license, or eligible to obtain it.
Responsibilities of the Rehabilitation Services Manager
- This manager role does perform Rehab Therapist duties on a regular basis.
- Guide and Support staff and serves as liaison with other departments to facilitate quick resolutions of issues to ensure excellence within patient care and employee environment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Services Manager
- A Physical Therapist; strong new grads are welcome to apply
- Active PT New Mexico license, or eligible to obtain
- Previous experience within inpatient and outpatient settings is preferred
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!