Currently looking for an experienced Respiratory Supervisor to fill an opening with a Hospital Setting located around the Alray, California area. Interested candidates should have three years of supervisory experience with 5 total years as a RRT or CRT. Interested candidates should also have an active California Respiratory Therapist license, or willing to get, along with ACLS, CPR, NRPS and PALS certifications.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapy Director
- Organizing and coordinating the respiratory therapy operations per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapy Director
- 3 years of Supervisory/Management Respiratory Care; whether CRT or RRT
- Active California Respiratory Therapist license
- At least a total of 5 years as a Respiratory Therapist
- ACLS, CPR, NRPS and PALS certifications.
- Full-time, nights, direct-hire role
- 5 days a week, over night scheduling
- Physiology and pharmacology experience
Beyond this Hospital Setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!