Currently looking for Registered Respiratory Therapists to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Rockford, Illinois area. Interested candidates should have an active, or pending, IL Respiratory Therapist license, BLS, PALS, and NRP certifications.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist
- Open to experienced CRT/RRT or New Grads!
- Active, or pending, IL Respiratory Therapist license
- Days- 7am-7pm
- Every 3rd weekend rotation
- Competitive base pay
- $5K Sign-on Bonus Available
- Current BLS, PALS and NRP certifications from American Heart Association or willing to obtain
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!