Bonita Springs, Florida
Currently looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Bonita Springs, FL area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of Critical Care experience as an RRT and a eligible to obtain Florida Respiratory Therapist license. Sign-on Bonus Available!
To live in the Bonita Springs, Florida area you will experience warm weather year round with access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. This is the perfect area for a family or someone looking for coastal FL living.
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 year of Respiratory Care as an RRT within Critical Care setting
- Active, or pending Florida Respiratory Therapist license
- Night shift
- Competitive base pay with shift differential
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonus available
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!