Large, reputable Hospital System currently seeking Respiratory Therapists for Day or Night Shift openings located near the Cambridge, Ohio area. Very competitive compensation including an $8,000 sign-on bonus and great benefits offered. Interested candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience as a CRT or RRT and have an active, or pending Ohio Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
To live in the Cambridge, Ohio area you will experience all 4 seasons with big cities and nature preserves nearby! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
· Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
· Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
· Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
· 1 year of Respiratory Care; as a CRT or RRT
· Active, or pending, Ohio Respiratory Therapist license
· Schedule is either Days or Nights, 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week
· Very competitive compensation
· Relocation Assistance available
· Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!