Currently looking for Registered Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital located around the Central Vermont area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience as a RRT and have an active, or pending Vermont Respiratory Therapist license, BLS, PALS, and NRP certifications.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 years of Respiratory Care as a RRT Preferred
- Active, or pending, Vermont Respiratory Therapist license or ability to obtain
- 12 hour Day Shift- 7am-7pm
- Hospital SNF setting
- Competitive base pay with shift differential
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Current BLS, PALS and NRP certifications from American Heart Association or willing to obtain
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!