Currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Buffalo, Wyoming area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience as a RT and have an active, or pending, Wyoming Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
To live around the Buffalo, Wyoming area you will experience a desert climate with cold, dry winters and warm, slightly wet summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 years of Respiratory Care; as a RT
- Active, or pending, Wyoming Respiratory Therapist license
- Very competitive base pay with shift differential
- Relocation and Sign on Bonus available
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
- 3 - 12 hour shifts
For more information on this Respiratory Therapist role or other positions nationwide, please apply with your updated resume.