Currently looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Carlin, Nevada area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience as a CRT/RRT and have an active or pending Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
To live in the northern Nevada area you will experience a desert climate with cold, dry winters and hot, slightly wet summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors of the Ruby Mountains. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocols
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 year of Respiratory Care; as a CRT/RRT
- Active, or pending, Nevada Respiratory Therapist license
- Schedule is Nights, 3 12's then 4 12's, weekend rotation.
- Very competitive pay and full benefits
- Relocation and large Sign on Bonus available
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who might be interested!