SHARE THIS JOB
Currently looking for Registered Respiratory Therapists to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Rockford, Illinois area. Interested candidates should have an active, or pending, IL Respiratory Therapist license, BLS, PALS, and NRP certifications.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist
- Open to experienced CRT/RRT or New Grads!
- Active, or pending, IL Respiratory Therapist license
- Days- 7am-7pm
- Every 3rd weekend rotation
- Competitive base pay
- $5K Sign-on Bonus Available
- Current BLS, PALS and NRP certifications from American Heart Association or willing to obtain
- PERM/DIRECT-HIRE PLACEMENT
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!