South Bend, Indiana
Currently looking for Registered Respiratory Therapists to fill openings within a Hospital setting located around the South Bend, IN area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience as a RRT and have an active, or pending, Indiana Respiratory Therapist license, BLS, PALS, and NRP certifications. However, New Grad RRTs will be considered!
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- At least 1 year of Respiratory Care as a RRT Preferred, however New Grads will be considered
- Active, or pending, Indiana Respiratory Therapist license
- Both Day and Night 12 hr shift Available
- Sign-on and Relocation Assistance
- Competitive base pay with shift differential
- Current BLS, PALS and NRP certifications from American Heart Association or willing to obtain
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!