A Hospital District nestled in beautiful Eastern Oregon is seeking a Director of Nursing Services to lead the Long-Term Care Center of a Critical Access Hospital while reporting directly to the facility Administrator. Relocation assistance, a six-figure salary, and phenomenal benefits are being offered!
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director-Long-Term Care Center:
- Supervises all nursing staff, RCM, RA, and Activities departments.
- Handles all the supervisory duties for the nursing services.
- Complete the work schedules, delegate assignments, assign tasks and evaluate job performance as well as disciplining employees who do not fulfill their job requirements or provide adequate nursing services care.
- Set goals and standards for the nursing services and hold regular staff meetings which they provide communication and direction which leads to discussion for areas for improvement.
- Assists with the personnel management activities of assigned areas, provides guidance to Charge Nurses on the selection, hiring, training and development of nursing staff as well as performance appraisal, documentation of deficiencies, performance recognition and disciplinary action; develops, supervises and appraises nursing staff; plans and implements disciplinary actions as needed, working with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations to facility administrator regarding evaluation, promotion, transfer or discipline of nursing personnel.
- Coordinate the monthly completion of Productivity Reports for management to include staff contract hours and statistics by department.
Requirements of the Nurse Director-Long-Term Care Center:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN)
- Must have at least six months in a nursing facility
- Graduate of an accredited program of nursing education.
- Must complete 30 continuing education hours pertinent to nursing administration every two years.
Benefits for the Nurse Director:
- Full and Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Work/Life Balance Program
- Outdoorsman's Paradise
For more information on this Director role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.