San Diego, California
Currently looking for an experienced Hospice Admissions Nurse to fill a permanent opening in the San Diego, California area. Interested candidates should have recent hospice nursing experience. Bi-lingual is a plus. Sunday-Thursday 2nd shift. Flexible hours and can make this a 32 or 40 hour work week!
Client is setting up interviews now! Generous Sign-On Bonus!
Responsibilities of the Admissions Nurse
- Provide an explanation of benefits and expectations of Hospice services to patient and families.
- Provide comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
- Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients.
Requirements of the Hospice Admissions RN
- Recent Hospice nursing experience
- Registered Nurse
- California RN nursing license
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation
For more information on this permanent Hospice Admissions position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.