Artesia, New Mexico
Our client, located just outside of White Sands National Park in New Mexico is looking for an experienced RN Director to oversee the Med/Surg Department. The ideal candidate has their BSN with 3+ years of acute care clinical nursing experience and 2+ years of RN management level experience.
Benefits and Compensation Include:
- Join a facility that promotes positive public relations for the department and the hospital
- Extremely Competitive Salary for the state
- Full-Time Permanent Position
Responsibilities of the RN Director of Medical/Surgical:
Requirements of the RN Director:
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing or Better
- 3+ years of acute care clinical experience
- 2+ years of RN Management level experience
For more information on permanent Med/Surg Nurse Director role or other positions nationwide, please apply.