Our client is seeking a Nurse Director to oversee Quality and Safey at a well-known Hospital in Vermont. Experience in an acute care setting in quality improvement or risk management is required. CPHQ or CPPS along with certification in Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement methodology preferred. BSN is required. Earn an amazing compensation package!
Requirements of the RN Director of Quality/Safety
- Experience in an acute care setting in quality improvement or risk management.
- Experience in formalized quality improvement, business and strategic planning activities, management and financial planning and budgetary cost control, preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or Certified Professional In-Patient Safety (CPPS) preferred.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement methodology strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the health care environment, trends and issues.
- Familiar with the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission standards and processes for survey & accreditation
- Strong leadership skills with ability to mentor others
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Job Summary of the RN Quality/Safety Director:
This position has overall accountabilities for all aspects of quality improvement, regulatory readiness for the entire organization. This responsibility includes setting the strategic direction for programs and functions necessary to support the organization in the pursuit of high-quality care and effective operations.
The Director develops, deploys, and evaluates performance improvement & risk reduction initiatives and processes that help improve patient care delivery and safety, enhance administrative operations, and create a culture of continuous improvement & excellence within the Healthcare System by maximizing the potential of its people, processes, and systems.
For more information on this permanent RN Director of Quality and Safety role or other Director level positions nationwide, please apply.