Our client is seeking a permanent Emergency Room RN at a well-known Magnet Hospital in Vermont. Pick from a desirable night shift or rotating shift. Prior ER/Emergency Department nursing experience required.
Job Responsibilities for the ER Registered Nurse
- Triage incoming patients based on level of injury or illness.
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients.
- Administer medication as instructed by physicians.
- Start intravenous lines, and set broken bones.
- Perform tracheotomies and intubations.
- Give patients stitches and sutures.
- Create and maintain incoming patient records.