Our client is seeking a permanent Endoscopy RN to work at a well-known Magnet Hospital in Vermont. Work a desirable day shift. Prior Endoscopy nursing experience required.
Job Responsibilities for the Endoscopy RN
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment, and supplies for the procedure.
Requirements of the Endoscopy Registered Nurse
- 1 year prior endoscopy experience required.
- ACLS a big plus
- Proficiency in acute-care nursing, knowledge, and skills
For more information on this permanent RN Endoscopy role or other Nursing positions nationwide, please apply.