Currently looking for an experienced Hospice Nurse for a permanent job as an On-Call Runner. Work a wonderful schedule consisting of Sunday-Thursday 2pm-10:30pm. Located in Beautiful, Sunny San Diego, California area. Interested candidates should have recent hospice nursing experience. Bi-lingual is a plus.
Client is setting up interviews now! Generous Sign-On Bonus!
Responsibilities of the On-Call RN Hospice Runner
- Performs comprehensive nursing evaluations and after hour assessments on patients with a change in condition.
- Assesses for signs and symptoms of discomfort including presence of pain and takes prompt and appropriate action.
- Initiates plan of care as needed and appropriately supervises patient care after hours, provides appropriate nursing follow- up to all patients. Instructs Caregivers in managing patient needs and submits appropriate documentation within 24 hours of visit.
- Coordinates all services provided to patients/families in all settings to ensure quality of care and services as well as appropriateness of care.
- Follows the approved plan of care, modifies as needed, and contacts physician when appropriate.
Requirements of the Hospice Case Manager RN
- Recent Hospice nursing experience
- Registered Nurse
- California RN nursing license
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation
For more information on this permanent Hospice RN Runner position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.