Spring Creek, Nevada
Currently looking for an experienced RN House Supervisor to fill a permanent opening with a hospital system located in Nevada. This is a 3/12-hour nightshift. Associates Nursing degree required, 2+ years of acute care clinical setting nursing experience. Client is setting up interviews now!
To live in the northern Nevada area, you will experience a desert climate with cold, dry winters and hot, slightly wet summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors of the Ruby Mountains. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Nurse House Supervisor
- Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the hospital.
- They assume responsibility for the coordination of age-appropriate patient care activities in the absence of the CNO, utilizing knowledge of standards, policies and procedures outlined for the facility.
- They coordinate nursing care activities within the nursing services in the absence of the Unit Directors and provide overall management of the facility.
Requirements of the RN House Supervisor
- Associates Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- 2+ years of clinical acute nursing experience
- Great Schedule
- Competitive pay and full benefits
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who might be interested!