Currently looking for an experienced Clinical Hospice Outside Sales Representative to fill a permanent opening in the desirable Los Angeles, California area. Interested candidates should have a proven ability to manage a sales territory with hospitals. At least two years of outside sales, must be in Hospice. RN/LVN/LPN. Strong time management skills.
Client is setting up interviews now! Generous Pay Structure!
Requirements of the Clinical Hospice Outside Sales
- Proven ability to manage a sales territory and contact database.
- Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least two years of outside sales, preferably in healthcare, is required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Valid and current auto insurance and driver’s license is required
Summary of the Clinical Hospice Sales Rep
- Conduct Outside Sales Calls, meeting sales quota and conversion ratio requirements.
- Generates qualified, professional referrals that contribute to the census development.
- Promote and position Hospice programs and services to medical professional, civic, and community through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects quality of care and value.
- In this exciting role, you will introduce and sell our Hospice services to industry professionals, the community, and individuals and/or families in a manner that illustrates and reflects the quality of care.
For more information on this permanent Clinical Outside Hospice Sales Representative permanent position or other roles nationwide, please send us your updated resume for review.