Las Vegas, Nevada
SHARE THIS JOB
Award Winning Hospital located in Beautiful and Desirable Nevada is seeking an experienced RN Manager to oversee CCU/CVCU. 3+ years of Cardiovascular ICU with 2+ years of supervisory RN experience is preferred. Will oversee 70 FTE's. Generous Benefits and Salary Package with an amazing Employer Paid Pension Plan!
Client is setting up interviews now.
Job Responsibilities for the Cardiovascular ICU Manager
- Managing Clinical Unit
- Oversees 70 FTE's
- Participates in the unit Budget and monitoring the units' compliance and standards.
- Determines appropriate staffing levels.
Requirements for the RN Manager-CVCU/CCU
- Registered Nurse
- 3+ years of Cardiovascular ICU
- 2+ years of Supervisory RN level experience
- Have overseen a staff of 70+ FTE's
For more information on this Nurse Management role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.