Brooklyn, New York
Our client located in Brooklyn, New York is seeking a Registered Nurse Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Experienced RN's looking to get into a management role is welcome to apply. The ideal candidate has five years of clinical experience with a large healthcare group or organization and is already New York licensed.
Job Responsibilities of the RN Manager:
- Provides cross coverage for clinical operations within the clinic.
- Manage day-to-day functions of the clinical team by monitoring floor activities to ensure efficiencies and effectiveness of the services provides
- Conducts performance management monitoring and participates in problem identification and solution finding to improve key processes/systems/patient care.
- Shares results in staff meetings and encourages staff participation in performance management and quality improvement initiatives.
- Participates on a voluntary or appointed basis in inter and intra-departmental and inter-disciplinary committees to improve patient care.
- Serves as a role model to staff in considering needs and behaviors of specific patient & cultural groups.
- Demonstrates an awareness of and respect for coworkers and patients cultural background.
Minimum Job Requirements for the RN Manager
- BSN, but MSN is preferred
- Current New York State License
- 5 years of recent clinical experience with a large group or hospital
- Must be vaccinated
For more information on this permanent RN Manager position or other Registered Nurse positions nationwide, please apply with your updated resume.