SLP - Pediatric
SLP - Pediatric
Nestled along the hub of Colorado Wine Country with access to rivers, lakes, biking trails and wildlife, you can enjoy many of the advantages of big city living while maintaining a strong sense of history, tradition, family, and community.
- Coordinates and directs patient care services to patients of all ages to ensure that patient needs are met. Services include patient evaluation/assessment, establishing and implementing a plan of care, assessing effectiveness of and modifying treatment to ensure goal achievement and educating patients/caregivers.
- Produces quality documentation in a timely manner to support provisions of care, according to current standards that are based on professional association of regulatory guidelines.
- Collects and analyzes data from selected outcome measures to monitor patient progress and the benefit of interventions.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff and hospital leadership.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency, including budgeting, staffing, billing/coding, and procedural planning tasks.
- Submits appropriate, accurate, and timely billing and coding information for services rendered.
- Contributes to department, hospital, and community activities that promote department operations and program development for hospital.
- Educates others (patients, caregivers, staff, students, other health care providers, business and industry representatives) using relevant and effective teaching methods.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the overall effectiveness of the department and the organization.