SNF RN Manager
SNF RN Manager
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the state of California is looking for a permanent Nurse Manager to help oversee a Skilled Nursing Facility. Part of a hospital system. Ideal candidates should 2+ years of recent Nurse Management experience along with experience in a California Skilled Nursing Facility. California RN license. BSN preferred.
Responsibilities of the SNF RN Manager:
- Under the direction of the Unit Director, the Manager of DP/SNF independently provides Holistic, individualized care using the Nursing Process for patients routinely seen on the Unit, demonstrates an advanced level of Clinical competency, Nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care and independently performs general and Unit specific Clinical skills.
- Is responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient's needs.
- Possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups.
Minimum Requirements of the Nurse Manager
- Ideal candidates should 2+ years of recent Nurse Management experience.
- California Skilled Nursing Facility experience.
- California RN license.
- BSN preferred.
- Retirement Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Health Insurance Benefits
For more information on this Skilled Nursing Facility Manager or other Nursing positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date CV.