Our client located on the Indiana/Ohio border is seeking a Sonographer to join their team. Enjoy a Monday - Friday opportunity that offers great benefits and compensation. The ideal candidate has their ARDMS in Abdomen & OB/GYN.
Located in east central Indiana, this area offers great art, music, and antiquing. Relax at a trendy café where chefs create gourmet masterpieces. Tour a winery and taste award-winning wines. If chocolate is your pleasure, you’ll want to indulge in the chocolate in many different forms.
Responsibilities of the Sonographer:
- Accurately evaluate requests for the ultrasound procedures
- Ultrasound testing to view the fetus in the womb to determine size, weight and/or gender, along with any potential problems with the fetus.
- Uses ultrasound to test for any problems within the uterus, cervix or vaginal canal.
- Images of small tumors, cysts or any other diseases can be determined at an earlier stage.
Minimum requirements for the Sonographer position:
- ARDMS in Abdomen (AB) and OB/GYN (obtained within first year)
- BLS Certification
- One year of experience as a Sonographer
For more information on this Ultrasonography opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date resume.