Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a Hospital setting located north of the Springfield, MO area. Interested candidates should have their CCC's with an interest to work in an outpatient setting catering to both adults and pediatric patients. Experience with MBS preferred as well. Qualified candidates should also have a valid Missouri SLP license or already have started the process of obtaining it. Highly competitive pay and benefits as part of a very large, multi-disciplinary Rehab Team.
Responsibilities of the Speech-Language Pathologist
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist
- The hospital is requiring an SLP-CCC
- Active MO SLP license or willing to get
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Passionate about adult and pediatric care within an inpatient/outpatient setting
- Day shifts
Beyond this hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!