Lawrenceville, New York
Currently looking for an experienced Ultrasound Technologist to fill an opening with a Hospital facility located around the Lawrenceville, New York area.
To live in the Lawrenceville, NY area you will experience warm summers, and cold winter, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful walk in the town, this is a perfect place to call home.
Benefits for the Ultrasound Technologist
- Sign on Bonus!$$!
- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist
- Perform all diagnostic Ultrasound, Echocardiology and Vascular studies by means of accurate positioning.
- Assists the Radiologist, Cardiologist and Urologist during special procedures.
Requirements of the Ultrasound Technologist
- High School graduate/equivalent
- 3 years of Ultrasound work experience
- Graduate of accredited Radiology program preferred
- Degree in Ultrasound, Cardiac Sonography and Vascular Sonography preferred or Registry eligible.
- Full-time schedule
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!