We are working with an outstanding client near Cambridge, Ohio, who is looking to complete its Diagnostic Imaging team with the addition of permanent ARDMS Ultrasound Technologists. Experience is preferred, however strong new graduates are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates should be registered by RDMS and be able to obtain a license in the state of Ohio.
This opportunity offers:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Healthcare Spending, and more!
- Days and Evening shifts available, call required
- Generous Compensation, Sign-on, and Relocation Assistance are available
- Work for a Nationally-Recognized Healthcare system with growth opportunities
- Great cost of living with plenty of restaurants, shopping, and parks available, a great place for families!
Responsibilities of this Ultrasound Technologist:
- Must demonstrate technical skills and expertise, verbal and written skills as well as good patient care
- Must be experienced in the treatment of and interacts effectively with patients of all ages including newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics
- Experience with Stress Echo and Pediatrics is preferred
- Call and Weekend rotations are required
Requirements for the Ultrasound Technologist:
- RDMS Certification
- Associate's Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Medical Benefits are offered one month after starting
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development/Career Growth Program
If this opportunity is not fit, or you prefer another location, let us know. We work with facilities nationwide on permanent positions only. For more information on Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, send your updated resume and contact information.