Our client is seeking an Ultrasound Tech to join their team. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be ARDMS certified or eligible and must be scheduled to take or have already passed the ARDMS SPI exam. The ideal candidate will have prior experience or training in general abdomen ultrasound, OB/GYN, pelvic, transvaginal, breast, carotid/venous studies, and small parts. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist
- This is a night shift Sunday-Thursday 11p-7 am position
- Evening shift, evening hours during the week, every 4th-weekend call rotation
- Provide service excellence and comply with hospital policies and procedures
Requirements of the Ultrasound Technologist
- ARDMS certified or ARDMS eligible (must become certified within the first year of employment), and must be scheduled to take or have already passed the ARDMS Sonography Principles and Instrumentation Exam.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
- Must obtain 24 ECE credits, in a two-year period, for re-certification.
For more information on this CT Tech, Rad Tech, MRI Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.