Currently looking for a Vascular Technologist with at least one year of experience to fill an evening shift position with a hospital facility located around the Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should have ARDMS RVT or ARRT VS registry.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winters, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Vascular Technologists
- Responsible for daily operations of the vascular laboratory with duties including but not limited to performing high-quality diagnostic non-invasive vascular examinations involving disorders affecting the vascular systems
- providing accurate medical descriptions and preliminary interpretations (verbal and written) for physician review
- operations and maintenance of ultrasound equipment
Requirements of the Vascular Technologists
- 1-3 years of experience required
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- ARDMS RVT or ARRT VS Registered
- Current CPR certification
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!