Our client in beautiful Montana, is looking for a Vice President/COO/Director to oversee a growing Heart Program. This location offers residents golfing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, state fairs and even waterways including a lazy river! This position offers a phenomenal salary, full benefits, relocation, and a retention bonus!
Job Details for the VP/COO/Director position:
- Responsible for providing oversight and leadership management for key services-Heart Program operations and reports to the CEO of the Network.
- They will ensure physician activities are aligned with the system’s organizational goals and objectives.
- Reinforces compliance with legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including financial performance and excellent patient care services.
- This position oversees the performance of quality service delivery, quality improvement initiatives and ensuring efficient operational and delivery of services within various service lines.
- Responsible for delivering the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, with every visit.
Minimum Qualifications for this position:
- Master's Degree is required.
- 10+ years in healthcare with experience in Healthcare Administration. Hospital/Clinic experience is a must.
- 5+ years of experience with Physician Practices. Heart/Cardiac Services preferred.
- Strong Financial acumen.
- Proactive agent for change and growth.
- Minimum of 1 year Leadership Experience preferred.
If interested in this opportunity or similar positions in Management, please submit your resume and a representative will reach out to you!