Sanford, North Carolina
Our client near Sanford, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time permanent X-Ray Technologists to join their family. Must have hospital experience and be ARRT registered. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities for this X-Ray Technologist:
- Must demonstrate technical skills and expertise, verbal and written skills as well as good patient care
- Must be to perform all radiographic/fluoroscopic procedures for the diagnosis of specific diseases or conditions.
Requirements for the X-Ray Technologist:
- ARRT Certified
- Associate's Degree Radiologic Technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
Benefits for the X-Ray Technologist:
- Medical Benefits offered
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.