Mt. Vernon, Oregon
A Critical Access facility nestled in beautiful Eastern Oregon is seeking a Permanent Chief Finance Officer. This person will be responsible for the financial oversight of this acute-care facility including budgetary, audits, accounting, and the management of respective department heads. Critical Access experience is a plus! Relocation assistance, a strong salary, and phenomenal benefits are being offered!
Responsibilities of the CFO Position:
- Reports to the CEO.
- Will oversee all areas of patient accounting and revenue cycle.
- Will oversee materials management and the information systems of the facility.
- Will analyze and complete financial budgets, Medicare cost reports, managed care contracts, and interal/external audits.
- Must have coding knowledge and knowledge of third-party regulations.
Requirements of the CFO Position:
- Previous Hospital CFO experience required.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution. (Master’s degree preferred).
Benefits for the CFO Position:
- Full and Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Work/Life Balance Program
- Outdoorsman's Paradise
For more information on this CFO role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.