SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking a CT Tech to work under the supervision of the radiologist. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be CT certified by ARRT or obtaining to be considered, and have recent up to one year of hospital experience. Must have digital imaging and post-processing PACS experience. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities of the CT Technologist
- Scanning and imaging protocols
- Digital Imaging and post-processing PACS experience
- Provide service excellence and comply with hospital policies and procedures
Requirements of the CT Technologist
- CT certified by ARRT
- Must possess current VT state RT license
- BLS certified
- Recent up to one-year hospital-related experience
- Must obtain 24 ECE credits, in a two-year period, for re-certification and licensure
For more information on this CT Tech, Rad Tech, MRI Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.