Top Paying Job!
Our client is seeking an experienced Dental Assistant. This role is part of a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Northern California. Minimum of one year of Registered Dental Assistant experience is preferred. Valid California dental x-ray license.
Responsibilities of the Dental Assistant:
- Under supervision of the Dental Director
- Prepare patients for examination or treatment
- Assures that all needed supplies, instruments and equipment are ready
Requirements of the Dental Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited Dental Assistant Program
- 1+ years of experience as a dental assistant
- Valid CA Dental x-ray license
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Flex spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
For more information on this Dental Assistant role or other positions nationwide, please apply.