Currently looking for an experienced Certified Dietary Supervisor. This is within the Hospital Setting located in the Beautiful S/E Kansas area. Interested candidates should be a Certified Dietary Manager and Certified Food Protection Professional. Very competitive compensation package!
Responsibilities of the Dietary Supervisor:
- Creates positive departmental changes through recommendations and initiatives.
- Provides education and encouragement.
- Uses employee counseling and corrective action form for all disciplinary interactions and shares with department director.
- Provides patient education as needed in the absence of the Registered Dietitian.
Requirements of the Dietary Supervisor
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Certified Food Protection Professional
- Leadership and healthcare experience is preferred
Beyond this permanent Dietary Supervisor position, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Management needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!