Our client located in the Phoenix, AZ area is seeking a part time or full time Family Medicine Physician to practice in their rural outpatient FQHC. Enjoy your weekends off with a Monday-Friday schedule. The ideal candidate is BC in IM/FM, has 2 years of experience in primary care, and is comfortable working autonomously. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, 5 weeks of PTO, and comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Physician
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Provide comprehensive medical services for family members based on continuous performance of duties irrespective of age or sex.
- Review patient chart and maintain record for allergies, medical problems, medications and immunization status.
- Solicit and record information related to patient’s medical history.
- Examine patients for symptoms and physical information before prescribing medicine.
- Order and execute various tests, analysis and diagnostic images to acquire information on patient’s condition.
- Study and analyze reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses patient’s condition.
- Diagnose and prescribe medical treatments.
- Determine and provide medication, dosage and schedule having patient’s condition and allergies.
- Inform patient about any possible side effects to medication or immunization.
- Write and administer vaccinations to immunize patient from communicable diseases.
- Suggest patients about diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease to promote good health.
- Refer patient to medical specialist for consultant services if needed for better treatment.
- Ensure follow-up with patient regarding progress in high-risk or emergency cases.
Minimum Requirements of the Family Practice Physician
- Arizona medical license or ability to obtain
- Board Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
- All current certifications
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO (5 weeks)
- CME Reimbursement
For more information on this permanent Family Practice Physician opportunity or other physician positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.