Our client is looking for a Hospitalist NP in beautiful Central Vermont. The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience as a Hospitalist NP. Apply today in one of Vermont’s largest cities with small-town charm with tons of outdoor activities, art galleries, murals, and theaters.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability, & others
- Retirement plans (with employer match)
- Vacation 4 weeks in 1st year
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- $10 - $20,000 annual educational loan repayment
Responsibilities of the Hospitalist NP:
- Schedule is 12 hour shifts (day or evening)
- Coordination of admissions and discharge planning
- Patient histories, physical examinations, and diagnostic and therapeutic procedures (placing central lines, doing lumbar punctures, etc.)
- Medication orders
- Hospital committee work to improve processes of care.
Requirements of the Hospitalist NP:
- Two years of experience as a Hospitalist
- Eligibility for VT Licensure
For more information on this Hospitalist NP role or other positions nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.