Our client located in the Southwest Coastal area of Florida is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join a busy established practice of 6 providers. They require a candidate with Structural Heart experience. You will take two weeks of STEMI call per month at two separate Hospitals in close proximity to one another.
Situated 15 miles east of the Gulf of Mexico, and just 45 miles north of metro Tampa, this community offers great shopping, excellent schools, and a regional airport all within a short dive to both the major metro area of Tampa, and the theme parks of Orlando.
- TAVR cases available
- Anticipated call is 1:3
- Device implementation and Vascular experience preferred
- Full spectrum of Cardiology services
- Florida Medical license or ability to obtain
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or in process
- All current certifications
- Very competitive salary and wRVU incentive
- Commencement bonus
- Medical Education debt assistance
- Relocation assistance