Our client located in Louisiana near Covington is seeking a Laboratory Director to join their Lab leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a day shift in a peaceful, scenic community- oriented area. Interviewing now.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Director
- Directs the operations of the Pathology Laboratory Department of both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Responsible for the management, organization, growth and supervision of clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory services.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies
Requirements of the Laboratory Director
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- ASCP Certified or equivalent
- Five years of previous Laboratory Leadership experience
- Perm or Temporary Louisiana Licensure (CLS - Generalist)
Benefits for the Laboratory Director position
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K program
- Pension Plan
- Free Parking
For more information on this Laboratory Director role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review. Our positions are all Perm and this position will go quickly!