One of the most prominent healthcare organizations in the Southeast is looking for a full-time Laboratory Supervisor-Hematology. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with also working weekends as they are required with this day shift position. No on-call is required. This is an immediate hire need so do not delay in submitting your application to us today.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Supervisor-Hematology:
- Organize and staff the work activities of the laboratory during each shift to provide services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Coordinate testing referred to outside facilities
- Provide expert and technical assistance in the areas of hematology, urinalysis, coagulation, serology, and special studies such as bone marrow, body fluid analysis, and diagnostic stains
- Day shift
- Weekends are required
- No on-call
Requirements of the Laboratory Supervisor-Hematology:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution or has state-recognized certification as a medical technologist.
- 4 years of experience as a medical technologist/med lab technician
- ASCP certified
- Two years of supervisory and /or management experience in a clinical laboratory
Benefits for the Laboratory Supervisor-Hematology:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Relocation Assistance Possible
For more information on this Laboratory Supervisor-Hematology role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.