Our client in Central California is looking for a full-time Laboratory Supervisor to join their team. This is a critical access hospital with a state-of-the-art laboratory that can stand up against any big city hospital. The ideal candidate will have their California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license with at least 4 years of clinical lab experience. Candidates looking to step up into a leadership role are encouraged to apply but prior leadership experience is desirable.
Benefits for the Laboratory Supervisor Position:
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, EAP, etc.)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Supervisor:
- Performs all laboratory test necessary for diagnosis and treatment of patients at the request of attending physician(s).
- Responsible for reporting results which are accurate as substantiated by the use of appropriate controls.
- Performs and demonstrates proficiency and understanding of routine procedures for all areas of the laboratory.
Requirements of the Laboratory Supervisor:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- 4+ years of clinical laboratory experience
- Active CA CLS licensure
- National certification not required but is preferred
For more information on this Laboratory Supervisor role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.