LPN/LVN - Psych
LPN/LVN - Psych
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Our client located in the Las Cruces, New Mexico area is seeking an LPN/LVN to join their nursing team. Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive wages, full benefits, and a sign-on bonus. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience and open to variable shifts.
The Job Responsibilities of the LPN/LVN:
The LPN/L VN performs under the direction of a Registered Nurse through collaborative efforts with all team members in accordance with the nursing process and the standards of care and practices. In accordance with the New Mexico Nursing Practice Act Chapter 61 Article, the practice of the LPN includes but is not limited to:
- Contributing to the evaluation of the health status of individuals, families and communities.
- Participating in the development and modification of the plan of care.
- Implementing appropriate aspects of the plan of care commensurate with education and verified competence,
- Collaborating with other health care professionals in the management of health care and participating in the evaluation of responses to treatment.
Requirements of the LPN/LVN:
- Education: Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required.
- Experience: A minimum of one year of experience as nurse in a psychiatric health care facility is preferred.
- License: Currently licensed to practice by the State Board of Nursing. Must have a valid driver's license in applicable state.
- Additional Requirements: Must possess CPR (AED) ce1tification prior to hire. Successful completion of CPI training including appropriate use of seclusion and restraint within 90 days of employment and must be deemed competent prior to assisting in a restraining process. Must pass a medication administration exam.
For more information on this LPN/LVN permanent role, please apply with an updated resume.