Sanford, North Carolina
Our client near Sanford, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time permanent, day shift Mammography Technologist –Breast Imaging to join their family. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Mammography Technologist in both screening and diagnostic settings. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities for this Mammographer- Breast Imaging:
- Perform all procedures associated with Breast Imaging, following all requirements.
- Completes all documentation in a timely manner.
Requirements for the Mammographer- Breast Imaging:
- Preferred minimum two years experience as a Mammography Technologist in both screening and diagnostic settings.
- ARRT Radiology
- ARRT Mammography or eligible
- Associate's Degree Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Benefits offered
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.