Our client located in the state of California is looking for a permanent RN Manager to oversee Infection Prevention. Ideal candidates should 3+ years of acute care experience or 3+ years of infection control/employee health. Possesses certification in Infection Control or is qualified to sit for the CIC exam.
Responsibilities of the Infection Prevention RN Manager
- Participation in the Employee Performance and Improvement process
- Reports to the Administrative Director of Care and Quality
- Educates, conducts surveillance and participates in the organization-wide IP Program and its activities.
Minimum Requirements of the Infection Control RN Manager
- CIC or is qualified to sit for the exam
- 3+ years of acute care experience or 3+ years in Infection Control/Employee Health
- Must have working knowledge of Microbiology Epidemiology, infectious diseases, aseptic techniques and current practices.
- Retirement Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Health Insurance Benefits
For more information on this RN Manager-Infection Prevention or other Nurse Management positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date CV.