Top Paying Job/Excellent compensation package with a Sign-on and Relocation is being offered!
Our client is seeking an experienced Nurse Manager to oversee Med/Surg for their hospital. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Northern California. Reports directly to the CNO. Minimum of five years as an RN in the acute care environment. 2+ years of leadership is preferred. BSN is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Medical/Surgical RN Manager:
- Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer
- Assures provision of care to the assigned patient population
- Supervision of all Medical-Surgical staff nurses
Requirements of the Med/Surg RN Manager
- BSN preferred
- 5+ year's of experience working as a RN in the acute care setting
- 2+ years in nursing leadership is preferred
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Flex spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
For more information on this Medical Surgical Manager role or other Director positions nationwide, please apply.