Our client in beautiful Southern Oregon is searching for a full-time Medical Technologist/Microbiology to join their laboratory. This is a unique opportunity to join a laboratory that doesn't have new opportunities very often due to the long tenure of their current staff. Ideal candidates will be a nationally certified Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist or be able to sit for an exam within 3 months of hire. Apply today to be considered!
Benefits for the Medical Technologist/Microbiology Position
- Sign-on Bonus!$!
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Full Benefits
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Outdoor lover's dream destination
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist/Microbiology:
- Produces Accurate Results with Minimal Clerical/Data Entry Errors Including Omissions.
- Assures Quality of Results Reported through Quality Control (QC) Procedures.
- Performs Clinical Laboratory Testing in a Safe and Efficient Manner.
- Promotes Patient Safety Goals.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/Microbiology:
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological, or medical laboratory science from an accredited college or university.
- Current national certification or licensure at the Technologist/Scientist level by an accredited credentialing agency or proof of qualification to sit for MLS examination within 3 months of hire.
- New grads will be considered
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- Microbiology experience
For more information on this Medical Technologist/Microbiology role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.